Some of the main issues in this campaign:
Education is a big part of many childrens lives in the United States. Whether it be public or private school, children still need a way to learn and grow. Education gives many people more perspective on life, which can develop into one big and effective world, and it's vital for anyone at any age. Specifically, like oxygen, children need education to grow and thrive. Many of the other important parts of learning could be the mental, physical, and overall development of what children could become through it. This is such a beautiful thing. Schools are designed to help children out with the four basic subjects in learning, which is math, history, English, and science, which gives them the basic mindset of what they would want to do later in life. In elementary school, kids are only taught those subjects with the exceptions of extra curricular subjects, which are called "specials." These subjects are only designed for the state to fund that small part of education, which in term could be a big part of one kids learning. There are so many flaws on how the school system was designed. Parents have even gotten less involved in their children's lives and especially their learning. But this is only one of the issues.
Cons of the Education System and What we need to do to improve it
- The cost of tuition : Very expensive and does not give the disadvantaged children a chance to learn.
- Diversity in Teaching: each teacher has something different to offer, which means that each requirement of each school is different, which gives kids each a different perspective on learning, which could flaw the way that each student thinks.
- Social downfall: Each foreign exchange student has different ways of coming into the country, which means that each student might think according to their way of being treated by their peers. They also do not have the same privledge as someone that is not a foreign exchange student. Foreign exchange students also do not get social security and healthcare.
- We need to have more government funding to all types of eduction!
- We need to ensure that every kid gets any type of resource nessecary for completing school.
- Ensure that each teacher will be dedicated to helping each kid learn.
- Fund more scholarship programs for each kid so that they can each go to college.
Criminal Justice System
The criminal justice system, is a series of government agencies and institutions. The said goals of these institutions is to "rehabilitate" offenders "prevent crimes" and doing this all in a moral way, which isn't true. In our campaign, we are focused on getting more funding from our people to ensure that justice brought to each and every victim of a crime, however depending on the degree of this. We want everyone to have an equal chance to change. We want to make a difference in helping these people become rehabilitated.
More and more people face the troubles of being discriminated against, simply for what they believe in. They face torture, violence, or even at worst, execution, simply for who they are, how they look, or their the way that they view life. We believe in the way that the organization, Human Rights Watch wants to end this issue or make people feel okay for being who they are. We want to work in a world where people will enjoy their rights fully and where everyone feels comfortable for being who they are.
Stem Cell Research
What is it: It increases the understanding of how diseases occur, by watching stem cells turn into adult cells. By doing this, doctors and researchers can see how diseases and conditions develop. We should get all of the funding that is necessary to do so. Our presidential candidate wants to pass a bill where embryonic stem cell research is reasonable. This means that researchers will use unwanted, donated frozen embryos from fertility clinics to support the cause.